- Edit and format current draft of 2010-2015 Strategic Plan
- Prepare an accessible version of the Education Bill for GNECC staff and partners
- Prepare an FAQ document with HTML links to 2008 Ghana Education Act
- Train GNECC staff to use editing features of MSWord
- Develop a draft document outlining a Media Engagement Strategy for GNECC as identified in the 2010-2015 Strategic Plan
- Edited and formatted version of GNECC Strategic Plan 2010-2015
- HTLM version of 2008 Ghana Education Act available for distribution to GNECC staff and partners and for posting on GNECC website
- HTML document linking FAQ to Education Bill available for distribution to GNECC staff and partners and for posting on GNECC site
- Two (2) female staff members trained in word processing
- Increased capacities of GNECC staff and partners to access policy data and implement programs of advocacy in the education sector more efficiently and to participate in policy dialogue.
- Increased skills and knowledge of individuals in GNECC to facilitate data dissemination to GNECC staff and partners.
Other unexpected results achieved:
- Produced a membership/responsibilities table of entities and committees highlighted in 2008 Education Act.
- Edited and formatted June 2010 Quarterly Report
- Repaired wireless network configurations to improve bandwidth speeds at the GNECC office.
- Edited 2007/2008 AGM Report